11.09.2009

Catfish Moon

The past few months of my life have been consumed with a project that my Theatre Department considers to be my last "creative project". AKA, my senior thesis and last thing I will do at Troy University. I was given the opportunity to direct a show, any play of my choosing. After much research throughout the summer, I chose CATFISH MOON. This is show that takes place in a small, southern town and focuses on love, friendship, and family. Along with directing, I was able to design the set along with a fellow classmate. Here are some pictures of my set and the actors that were in my show!



This was such an amazing experience for me. I had so much fun and have possibly found a new "calling" in directing. I was so proud of how everything went and I received such great feedback!

Well....now for the next chapter in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Might have been a pain to upload and such, but i think it was totally worth it! So glad you updated! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete